Rubberseal™ Roll On Liquid Rubber is a water based, VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) free, cold applied, seamless rubber membrane specifically designed for protecting and waterproofing various household and industrial items. Rubberseal offers exceptional chemical resistance, puncture resistance and elongation of >1500% & is a high-end emulsion that exhibits tremendous bond strengths. Rubberseal™ installs easily by roll or trowel, quickly developing excellent film strength.
Rubberseal™ Roll On provides a sure seal, ideal for a durable waterproof solution in the most demanding service applications. Rubberseal™ may be used for: Roofs, Ponds, Fountains, Foundations, Drainage Systems, RVs, Gutters and much more.
For flat surfaces with standing water – We recommend that the final membrane should be at least 60mils which would give you a coverage rate of 20 ft2 per Gallon.
For vertical surfaces – We recommend that the final membrane should be at least 40mils which would give you a coverage rate of 30 ft2 per Gallon.
View our coverage chart for more information
- Avoid hot, direct, intense sun when applying.
- Product stays soft, flexible and may have some tackiness, not meant as a walking surface.
- You can re-coat when it’s dry to touch and make sure there is no uncured material underneath.
- Apply material until you use up the required amount.
- For larger areas, pour out and spread around with a roller or squeegee.
|Item Weight||48 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Item model number||FR-07|
|Material||Waterproofing, Leak Repair, Sealing, Roofing, Ponds, Liquid Rubber, Membrane System, Leaks, Waterproof, Inflow Solutions, Rubber membrane|
|Handle Material||Gloves, Roller, Brush|